Monday, July 2, 2007

The weekend

Had a somewhat busy weekend. All of the yard is mowed and it looks great!! Hubby got the shed cleaned out and looks good. Played a little basketball with our daughter Amanda. It is not really a game.. just shooting hoops or trying too....



Back to work today. Hubby bought us a little boat. Needs some tinkering but it will serve the purpose of fishing. It has been a while since we have been out in a boat fishing. We have been just shore fishing for about 2-3 years. So I'll have to get my sea/lake legs back again. I wonder how ZuZu will like the boat. This will be her first time on one.



It will seem like a short week this week. 2 days work'n-1 off- 2 days work'n then the weekend again. Wow it seems that the older I get the faster time flys. Remember the days when you were a teen and monday would roll around and you just couldn't wait for the big doings coming up on the weekend and you thought you would die before it would get there!! I remember and wish time would stand still like that on the weekends or holidays.



Have a Great 4th Of July!!!

Greatful for:

1. Naps in the afternoon
2. A husband that can grill the best chicken
3. Straw hat to keep the sun off my face (I need a new one)
4. Air conditioning in my house

No comments: